Wednesday, July 20, 2011

30 day photochallenge: Day 1





A picture of yourself with 10 facts.

tadaaaah!!




here's my 10 facts:

born under the starsign Virgo

photographer by heart
(I just love taking pictures!)

Pet lover!
(turtles, snakes, dogs, cats, fishes: name it, I loveeee it!)

Always online
(pwn3d by technology)

footballera
(i love playing football. Had my dream come true when I played soccer for our college)

Booklover
(I lost count on how many books I have read. And no
w that I have kindle, life is going to be 101x fun!)

Musiclover
(Music gives you happiness and sadness... a
nd it also, it also HEALS YOUR SOUL)

Chocoholic
(ahhhhh... my best friend!)

Waterloo: Math!
(Dont ask me why!)

Weirdness Overload
(I couldnt count on my fingers how many people have noticed how weird I am. I have this child-like fascination over cute stuffs, itsy-bitsy little stuffs, weird looking items, and some sort. Im just born like that. Deal with it!)



No comments:

Post a Comment