Friday, August 26, 2011

30 day photochallenge: Day 2



It’s been awhile since I last posted for my 30-day challenge. I know its supposed to be posted daily but unfortunately I flew to Manila for my vacation. So here goes my day 2! :)


A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest

Meet my half-sane, half-insane amiga Rida!

Rida and I have been friends for almost 8 years now. We met in High School, Junior year to be exact. We are part of the teacher’s enemy, semi-gang, semi-smart, awesome, rock-cum-reggae group called Rasta Babies. Rasta Babies is the secret group where only elite and highly intellectual beings are accepted. I intend to discuss further what are the mission and vision of the said group but it would be out of the topic.


So going back, Rida and I had a lot of things in common like making boys cry, studying, reading odd stuffs, piercings and body art, and as well as eating. Yes, eating and eating and more eating. Oh yes, dont forget skipping classes: chemistry, geometry, physics, and algebra. We love showing up and hittinghigher grades during exams. We love the feeling of slapping our lazy teachers with A+. That’s just us.

And though right now we maybe miles away, Rida will always be my bestie. And yes, I miss her.



No comments:

Post a Comment