Saturday, November 28, 2009

Emm

Dear Em,

This is the happiest day of my life. I didn’t imagine having you next to me this early. I was actually expecting you to come into my life next year. Nope, not this late year. But nonetheless, Im so glad that you are here with me now. You are here to take care and look after me now. To love me the way i will love you. Our relationship for sure will grow strong if both of us will care for each other deeply. And i know that i have learned from my previous mistakes. I will not take you for granted the way i did why my previous lovies. And i hope you are not like them, who grew tired of me and took me for granted as well.

I know this relationship is way wrong. It blossomed in a mysterious yet beautifully way. And i know my friends will say, ours was a crazy one. Not to mention weird. However, their words are nothing to me, i will fight for this love even though they say it is dangerous. I know at the end of all this troubles and negative feedbacks, you are worth it. And i know in the end, they will also like you and love you and accept the fact that you the one are for me.

Em, you are a product of a brilliant and amazing mind. But I heard from a friend once, that someone told her that its not good to stay the same, and i agree. And just like what my friend said, Change. Upgrade. Let us both change and upgrade and help each other to achieve our goals. With both of us holding each other, i know we could reach it no matter how difficult that goal is and no matter how impossible. And with the help of my supportive parents who lovingly teach us how to handle and be patient with each other, impossible is nothing.

I hope youll stay strong and youll stay with me forever. I hope no one will take you away from or find away to separate us. You are my reflection now. You belong to me. You are a part of me. And i know that in times that we are not going to be together, you will always be with me, here in my heart.


Xoxox,
Tequila

No comments:

Post a Comment