Monday, March 15, 2010

ink spill

March 15, 2010 - I am totally thrilled with this whole event. I couldn't believe I made it though the whole process. It was tough penetrating the system. I seriously didnt believe I would surpass each challenges placed on my plate - talk about self-esteem.

But my friends, mentors and family believed in me. They knew I would pas. And without their encouragement, I would probably gloom and think negatively of my capacity.

And today, I couldnt find enough words to thank God for this wonderful blessing. Little by little I'm starting to pave the right way. Gone are the days when childish acts and nonchalant dreams ruled my world. Now, its time to face the real world and embrace real challenges.

I would like to thank the following people who supported me on this unexpected event.

to University of St. La Salle: for hosting that event.

to Jojo ang Danielle: for convincing me to try and fill up the form.

to Eli Jon: for enlightening me. and for the moolah. :)

to Rina: for just being there :)

to Ms. Fauna: for giving me the numbers of important people.

to my beloved Team Intermittent: for the past two (or three) weeks, you made every day and every night of my life memorable and exciting! thanks a bunch! I cant wait to see you again. :)


(l-r) Yana, Camille, Mommy Ellah (we call her Sexy Mommah), Mich, Mommy Jean, Rhea, Mommy Carmilla, Mommy April, Charleston, and Tintin
(not in picture but in our hearts): Charm, Mark, Big Daddy Dennis



P.S.
Keep guessing what's this ink spill all about :)

No comments:

Post a Comment