Saturday, August 27, 2011

30 day photochallenge: Day 3

Welcome to my Day 3!

A picture of the cast from your favorite show


Yes, I am one of those girls who fell in love with McDreamy! *dreamy eyes*

Aside from him, one thing I like about this show is I’m learning a lot of medical terms and procedures. From this show I have learned how one person struggles so hard to be one of the chosen few and become a resident doctor of Seattle Grace. Although that doesnt mean that they didnt have time to have fun. They sometimes go to Joe’s Bar to vent out their weariness and frustrations against the Nazi, a patient, or even their love life. Yep, they are still human so they still manage to sneak out some “little but naughty” FUN. They even do it on their sleeping quarters or Stockroom - just dont tell the chief.







No comments:

Post a Comment