Monday, August 29, 2011

30 day photochallenge: Day 4

*dreamy*dreamy*haaaaaayyyyyy*dreamy*dreamy*


Me and OrangeJuice




And here comes my day 4!

A picture of your favorite night

My favorite night and my most memorable night would be the night I heard Brandon Boyd singing my favorite tunes, LIVE!

Last July 23, I flew to Manila to visit my cuzies and to watch Incubus' concert. Their concert is on the 28th of the same month and it'll be held in Araneta Coliseum. Yep I went there 5 days ahead - just to prep up meself. *wink*wink*

As days come near, I couldnt help but get giddy and excited like a little girl. It was a dream come true for me! Yay! But ohhhh! The tickets! I didnt expect that i wont be able to get hold of it early. Sold out from general admission to VIP. But we got lucky cuz my Ate Tin, manage to get us tickets for upperbox. (Thanks Ate :])

On the day of the concert, Me and OrangeJuice became endorsers of Colgate and Close-up, yep, killer smile it is. We smiled, and smiled, and smiled more. You know the feeling when you are stuck in an island and then a monstrous thing is running you? Nope, that's not the feeling that we felt. But the feeling that you will be seeing your dream guy who will be singing for you, take off his shirt, and make you happy all night. Yes! That magical feeling is what we felt!


Yes, I still have that same feeling every time I look at the pictures, the concert clips, and the music videos. Lovely.


No comments:

Post a Comment